Adding quality to our community…

Our historic facility, the 94-year-old Olive Hill High School, has been repurposed by the group of dedicated and loving volunteers. Built in 1929 to serve the local population, the school was in continuous use for 64 years until 1993 when it was closed in favor of newer schools that had been built nearby. It now serves as our community’s arts and cultural heritage center. It is our goal to increase equitable access to the arts and cultural heritage education through our programs, which include several large performances throughout the year, educational seminars of local history, and as a gathering space for various community and private events.

Find out more…


Our Partners…